[TowerTalk] Fwd: Zoning question - Putnam County Florida

HansLG at aol.com HansLG at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 09:57:16 PST 2011

Have had recent experience with PRB-1 etc. my advice is that you have to
show "need" for whatever tower you want to put up. I was told that some towns
 got away with "reasonable high" for towers high enough to reach nearby
repeaters.

My problems keeping in touch with my ham friends at other continent   and
showing some propagation charts from ARRL convinced my planing commission
that I "needed" a 85 ' tower. ARRL got me in touch with a  volunteering
attorney in my area and I hope you can be lucky to get  one too.

73 de,

Hans - N2JFS