[TowerTalk] quick question

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 6 21:48:11 PST 2011

Hi Mike.

The Fulton K1550 will probably work nicely in your 'tilt' application.
Some folks have been known to swap out their weather beat and worn K1550
with the heftier K2550 for hoisting the larger 'plus' sized towers in
the 'up/down' application:
http://www.fultonperformance.com/content/products.aspx?lvl=2&parentid=7900&catID=7940&part=0

As to a pulley for the top of your post, a good source for off the shelf
configurations that might work for you can probably be had from any of
the boat hoist manufactures such as the 560X depicted on this page:
http://www.lunmarboatlifts.com/index.cfm?currentpage=2&fuseaction=category.display&category_id=15

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
http://www.w4abc.com/drive.html