[TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor Dial Lamp

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 8 15:41:24 PST 2011

IdiomPress makes a small illuminator board for HyGain rotor boxes
which might work. It has 3 LEDs and is intended to sit on top of a
meter with a clear top. It has a rectifier to get the DC voltage for the
LEDs from a 28VAC source in the HyGain units. It was about $11
for the kit I think. I don't know if it would work for the Yaesu control
unit or not. Search for "Rotor-EZ".

73, Larry  W6NWS