[TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotor Dial Lamp

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Thu Dec 8 17:11:21 PST 2011

At 06:46 PM 12/8/2011, EZ Rhino wrote:
>I have one of these kits.  The kit is fine, works fine, marginally
>bright enough in my opinion...probably not quite as bright as the
>stock bulb.  Getting the kit is the problem...order it and wait 6
>months, no response, doesn't answer the phone, ignores emails, etc.
>
>Chris
>KF7P

hate you had the problems Chris . i have ordered 3 rotor ez
kits  then two of the led kits and later a SCAR filter. got them all
within a week to ten days. superbrightleds has both leds with leads
or 28 volt led bulbs for $3 each. direct plug ins . check out the
website. i wired in blue 12 volt leds in my aplha amps and put the
bulbs in my last two rotors . have about $25 bucks plus postage in 3
CDR's two amps and two drake c lines.
73 Tony wa4jqs