[TowerTalk] Cost effectivel Tower height

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Dec 15 18:54:27 PST 2011

What antennas does it come with?

To: "[TowerTalk]" <towertalk at contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cost effectivel Tower height
From: larryj at teleport.com
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:57:07 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I looked over on Amazon.com for the latest ARRL Antenna Book, so I can get a
copy of HFTA to run the numbers for my QTH. They usually have much better
prices than the ARRL site. I recently ordered their Tower Book, since the
ham
stores were out of stock at all locations when I checked, and picked it up
from
Amazon at a very reduced price with free shipping.

But looking for the antenna book, I see that they have a copy of it for
$999.99, plus shipping!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ARRL+Antenna+Book

I wonder how many copies they've sold? Maybe to unsuspecting XYLs getting
Christmas gifts for the OM......

LJ