[TowerTalk] Rain Water Getting Into TX-472 Motors

Mike Ryan mryan001 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 18 13:59:17 PST 2011

I use a small outboard motor cover made from a weather resistant fabric. It
has a draw string and covers the motor and lift apparatus entirely.  It
allows for any water that gets into the opening to run out the bottom as
well. The motor drive unit looks very clean and of course dry nearly all the
time. - M