[TowerTalk] Elevated Vertical

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Sun Dec 25 07:35:49 PST 2011

Terry describes KN5L's field day vertical, as described here:  http://www.kn5l.net/fdantenna/
I've built this and it does work pretty good.  The link describes how to build and material list.
As I recall SWR is pretty darn flat across about all of the band (I built for 20m).
I also built a 20/40m version with two sets of cut radials (8 total), with two vertical radiators (one is aluminum, one is wire spaced off the aluminum with insulators.)

Chris
KF7P