[TowerTalk] trees and verticals

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Dec 28 10:27:30 PST 2011

What is there not to be unconvinced about?  In that case, being
conductive with presumably little loss, the vertical antenna if driven
simply radiates RF ... or if not driven receives induced currents and
re-radiates them.   In the second case re-radiated signal combines with
the original signal to form constructive/destructive zones spatially.
Where's the problem?

Dave  AB7E