[TowerTalk] trees and verticals

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Dec 28 11:21:23 PST 2011

All true.  I'm not even sure at this point, but I think the original
message that began this thread discussed a vertical wire running
alongside and in close proximity to a tree trunk, which would of course
put the potentially lossy medium within a high intensity portion of the
EM field and therefore have a greater impact.

73,
Dave   AB7E