[TowerTalk] trees and verticals

Eddy Swynar deswynar at xplornet.ca
Thu Dec 29 05:23:51 PST 2011

On 2011-12-28, at 2:16 PM, David Gilbert wrote:

> Look up "Faraday shield" if you don't believe me...As I and others have tried to point out to you...If you can't grasp that you don't understand the wave nature of RF...I don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about...But I will say this...I know you won't understand that but frankly I'm getting really tired of trying to explain to you why.
>
> Dave   AB7E

Gosh Dave,

Nothing personal here, but I hope for your sake you don't make a living in any way, shape, or form from the teaching profession...!

I would hate to be a student in your classroom blessed with a questioning attitude, for reasons that are rather obvious from the tone of your responses.

I hope your Christmas holiday was a good one, otherwise...   : >)

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ