[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-450A Rotor Controller

Freddy Curtis wmfreddycurtis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 17:32:25 PST 2011

Fellow Tower Talkers,

The Cannon County High School Amateur Radio Club - KK4DTO is in need of a
Yaesu G-450A Rotor Controller. We have a donated rotor but not the
controller. The rotor has been checked and is working properly, our High
School Club simply needs the controller. I know the MDS RC-1G will work,
but expensive ($200.00+).  My question to this great group:  Are there any
other controllers that will work with the Yaesu G-450A??

Please help our kids! Thanks to anyone who has a possible donation,
reasonably priced controller, or other solutions.

73's,
Wm. Freddy Curtis - KC4GUG
Cannon County Amateur Radio Club - Sponsor
Woodbury, Tennessee
E-mail = wmfreddycurtis at gmail.com