[TowerTalk] Balun for G5RV

Michael Tope W4EF at ca.rr.com
Wed Feb 2 14:03:24 PST 2011

On 2/1/2011 6:29 PM, DGB wrote:
> Who is the moderator or ruler of this list ?  Why is it my replies don't
> come out on this reflector till hours later .... sheesh ... moderator
> review?
>
> de ns9i

It may depend on whether or not your "from" email address matches the
email address which you are subscribed under. I notice that when I send
emails to Towertalk from my non-subscribed email address, there can be a
long delay. I suspect that this is because those emails require
moderator approval before posting whereas the others post automatically.