[TowerTalk] Cushcraft X7 manual

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Sat Feb 5 09:49:18 PST 2011

http://www.cushcraftamateur.com/pdffiles/X7.pdf

The one dated 8/98 appears to be the current manual.  At least, it has the address of MFJ on it and they acquired Cushcraft in 2009.

MFJ is not noted for keeping their manuals up to date.  At the very least, I don't know how you can make a change (address) to a manual and not update the date.

Al
AB2ZY