[TowerTalk] TriEX Tower Model LM470 from the 60's amnd 70's

K0DAN k0dan at comcast.net
Sat Feb 5 09:00:45 PST 2011

Garry

I have an LM470 up and have replaced the motor before. It uses a Leeson
Washdown motor, and I know some soruces where you can purchase one.

Before you go too far you need to find out which LM470 model you have (they
were LM470D, "E", etc., were made from 60's into the 80's, maybe Tash is
still even mfgring them), also determine which vintage drum and gearbox you
have.

If you send me some photos I may be able to help further. Also I can send
you some pix and manual excerpts.

GL es 73

Dan
K0DAN