[TowerTalk] Smaller tribander

Gene Fuller w2lu at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 14 19:26:46 PST 2011

And don't forget, you don't have to worry about  "tunning" an LP. If you can
live with 2:1 SWR and the turning radius, considering the price and
mechanical and electrical spec's,  and the fact that it covers all 5 bands
10-20, it would be really hard to beat the T-6, at $500 even if you had to
buy a tuner. Put it up as high as possible and then use 40 and 80 meter
inverted V's at the top for guys and you should have a pretty good system.
Good Luck,    Gene / W2LU