[TowerTalk] Very very very large loop antenna

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Feb 17 16:15:30 PST 2011

That radiation pattern may look weird for an antenna but it looks
amazingly like a Roadrunner in flight.  It's the state bird of New
Mexico but we often see them here in Arizona as well, and since they
usually don't fly very high I even typically see them from above as your
screenshot shows.

73,
Dave   AB7E