[TowerTalk] K8RI INFO ON TOWER CLIMBING SAFETY CABLE

n4zkf towertalk at n4zkf.com
Sun Feb 20 07:04:13 PST 2011

Down here a "regular" safety climb will last 1 year. A stainless will last
10. So in the end it's much cheaper. It sure does look prettier too!
I know my Tower Techs who use them every day prefer the stainless. When I
was climbing every day, they didn't have them.   :(

I can hook you up with Scott @ Metrosite if you want. He is a good guy.

73 Dave
n4zkf