[TowerTalk] Tower for a DB36

damon stewart wsmc551 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:29:09 PST 2011

Im not positive but I do belive the HDX572 is a stronger tower.  Its hard to
compare the two when they don't use the same wind speed and standards.  All
of the tower sections for the HDX are slightly larger then the LM and the
overall weight is several hundred lbs more, that does go a long way.

Karl wont discuss any other brand of tower if asked.  I still waiting for a
call back from USTower.

Damon Stewart, KJ7E