[TowerTalk] TH-11DX

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Feb 23 14:39:48 PST 2011

That's a very odd complaint.  What do you mean your "search engine
doesn't like the reference", by which I assume you mean the URL?  A
search engine merely displays the URL.   It's the browser that tries to
take you there ... or not in your case.

A Google search for "Champion Radio Products comes up with the same link
you included in your post, and everything I can feed it to (Firefox,
Internet Explorer, Chrome) brings up the page just fine.

Dave   AB7E