[TowerTalk] book Tribander comparison test

Gene Fuller w2lu at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 18:37:06 PST 2011

This thread is really running thin. That being said, do you really think
that given the same height and feed line loss you could tell one or two db
difference between antennas. At that point it's more a matter of operator
skill!. I would still take the simplicity of a good LP. For that matter you
could stack a pair of T-10's for the price of a single SteppIR, or even a
TH-11, including the cost of a side gate - or spend your money on getting
the T-10 higher.
Gene / W2LU