[TowerTalk] 1980s Cushcraft A4

mikflathead at aol.com mikflathead at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 12:22:37 PST 2011

 I acquired a late 70 A4 off a friend late dad. The center of the driven element is a black insulated material about 2 inches in diameter that the U bolts mount to the boom. There are two 1/4 20 tapped holes that I assume were to mount the feed line. As you might have determined I do not have the instruction manual. Can I use two brass bolts to connect the feed line to? How are they making connection to the tubing? It evidently worked as this was up for almost 30 years. Thanks Mike