[TowerTalk] Fw: ground radial project

Randy randy at gte.net
Sat Jan 15 15:35:51 PST 2011

Laport's book can be freely downloaded here:
http://www.lulu.com/browse/search.php?fListingClass=0&fSearch=radio+engineering%2C+laport&fSubmitSearch=Go&showingSubPanels=&fSort=relevance_desc
(or *http://tinyurl.com/4nne9qt)*

The same firm can also print out the book and ship it for a reasonable
fee. I'd rate the book as at least "grocery store novel" quality of
printing.
Needless to say, the content is *great*.

Randy
KZ4RV