[TowerTalk] AllRFCables

Eric Dobrowansky K2WD k2wd at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 08:10:52 PST 2011

I've purchased and used a considerable amount of AllRFCables (Shireen) RFC400 cable. Over 10k feet so far.   In fact, I have almost 2000ft in service at the moment at my own qth. Ten runs from the shack to the tower, six runs up the tower, and a few to the wire antennas. I am very happy with it.  It is as good as Times LMR400. I am even using it in a loop (for the rotor) at the top of the tower, and no issues so far. The other hams I have delivered it to are also happy with it.

It is hard, if not impossible, to beat for the price.  I am close enough where I have been able to pick up my bulk purchases a few times, which saved a lot on shipping. The owner and his staff have been very nice to deal with.

I would not hesitate to try it. But see for yourself - call them and they will be more than happy to send you  a 1ft sample of their 400 and 600 series cables.

Eric

K2CB

Message: 8