[TowerTalk] HDx89MDPL winch motor stopped eorking

Robert Harmon k6uj at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 17 10:22:34 PST 2011

Dick,
I have a HDX589MDPL also.  I am very interested in what you find.
Please keep us advised.  I believe these towers have a worm reduction
gearbox and we can crank the the pulley wheel on the gearbox around by hand
to raise and lower it.  I haven't yet had to do this with mine, anybody
on the forum done this with their HDX ?

Bob
K6UJ