[TowerTalk] 80 meter dipole with open sleeve parasitic

W7ZZ w7zz at wavecable.com
Wed Jan 19 21:44:30 PST 2011

N6RY and I (mostly N6RY) designed a very broadband open sleeve 80 dipole, fed with coax, that works very well.  I have remodeled this for 40, 30 and 20 meters.  I would be happy to send anyone the EZNEC files for all versions of the antenna upon request, but I'm leaving for vacation, so it would be ten days or so before you'd get a reply from me.  So far, only the 80 m antenna has been built and is in operation.  the 40, 30 and 20 versions are models only so far.

73, Doug W7ZZ