[TowerTalk] compression PL259

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Fri Jan 21 10:09:17 PST 2011

Ian,

We may be getting closer to finding "the real deal."  Looks like
Farnell/Newark may have them in stock for U.S. orders:

http://tinyurl.com/4vk83dy

Does the datasheet/drawing below appear as the connector you're referring
to?

http://www.farnell.com/cad/515585.pdf

If so, plenty in stock at about USD $6.00 ea.  However, ships from the U.K.
+ USD $20.00 handling fee per order.  Not exactly a great deal for us, but
at least we can find them and order in bulk to help offset the S&H fees.

Paul, W9AC