[TowerTalk] Next Radial - Question

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Sun Jul 3 06:03:42 PDT 2011

Even better is a simple 'drag behind' device using a flat bed and a
spool support on top.  Putting a small 'blade' on the bottom with a
curved aluminum tube to carry the wire through to the depth desired,
you could bury 1000's of feet of wire in a small amount of time.
Use cinder blocks on top of the device to keep it flat on the ground.
73
Don
N8DE