[TowerTalk] Need push up mast

Wood, Marlon Marlon_Wood at kindermorgan.com
Tue Jul 5 13:00:08 PDT 2011

I was thinking the radio shack models were the actually the Rohn.  Talley has a warehouse in Seattle, they might have them there though I never really like dealing with them.

We usually put our H50's up to no more than 30ft, lightly loaded, and often with a house bracket.  That way each section above the bottom one has 100% overlap and they tend to survive.

I put up one to 43ft with a 2ft grid dish at the top with a house bracket at 13ft.  I only guyed the top ring and only with about 10 lbs, and it stayed up no problem through years of 70mph gusts.  A roofer took one guy off and it only lasted through a couple of windy storms before it buckled.

Marlon