[TowerTalk] Need push up mast

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Jul 6 03:27:22 PDT 2011

Depending on what you want it for, you might also consider the
fiberglass pushup masts offered by Max-Gain Systems at
<http://www.mgs4u.com/fiberglass-push-up-mast.htm>.  Big advantage is
the light weight for shipping and handling, plus the company itself,
which is very good to deal with.

My opinion only, YMMV, no connection to MGSD, yadayada

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com