[TowerTalk] Tower Leasing

D Anderson bigdon39 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:32:03 PDT 2011

Another option to consider...

A few years ago, when Cell Dude knocked on our door about leasing space on
our tower, we knew there could be issues.  But we did not know
how desperate the Cell Folks might be to establish a site in our area.  So
we told him he could have the tower, and we'd throw in the house and
property for a price that was like double the then-current market value of
the property.  That  proposal was declined...

However, if one has any inclination to get out of one's current home in the
present post-bubble down housing market, an approach along these lines might
be an opportunity to get out whole.  Nothing ventured...

Don  N7EF