[TowerTalk] KLM 15M6 stacking distance

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Jul 14 13:28:40 PDT 2011

There is no specific stacking distance for this antenna.  You can stack them
at various heights depending what pattern you want.  You also have to pick
heights that work around other antennas and guy wires on your tower.   If
you can find this book, I would suggest reading W2PV's Yagi Antenna Design
which has an excellent chapter on stacking monobanders.   Modeling is also a
good way to see the stacking effects.  As a starting point, I would try 1
wavelength spacing.

John KK9A