[TowerTalk] pull lubricant

Dick Green WC1M wc1m73 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:33:30 PDT 2011

All three of my conduits are schedule 80. I had a contractor do the job, and
the pros use schedule 80 for buried electrical service. One of my conduits
does carry 220VAC (only) but I guess the contractor had no idea what would
be in the other two conduits, and used what was familiar -- schedule 80. I'm
glad he did. I'm sure it was a lot more expensive than schedule 40 14 years
ago, but when I look at the invoice today it doesn't seem all that expensive
:-)

73, Dick WC1M