[TowerTalk] Tower Legs in Concrete

Eddy Swynar deswynar at xplornet.ca
Wed Jun 29 06:35:28 PDT 2011

Hi Mike,

The DELHI-brand self-supporting tower instructions here do not specifically reference the necessity of coating the in-cement leg extensions with ANYTHING...

They DO, however, explicitly state that you must install long bolts through holes in the extensions at the bottom, to ensure that the things won't somehow extricate themselves from the concrete.

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ