[TowerTalk] Fw: [WISPA] Always climb with a buddy......

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Mar 17 14:15:47 PDT 2011

Presumably you are being facetious, but in case you are not ....

If you read all the way from the top of the article it says he was found
on a landing "near" (but not at) the top of the tower.  The guy could
have easily received the blunt force trauma by falling (or jumping) from
a point above the platform.  How far to a hard surface would you have to
fall in order to die?   Supposedly eleven feet is considered to have a
high probability of being lethal ... one of the reasons that I think
anyone who free climbs higher than their height is an idiot.

Besides, if you were trying to dispose of a body would you drag it to
the top of a 1,000 foot tower?  I can think of several much easier and
less discoverable ways to do it.

Dave   AB7E