[TowerTalk] towers for guys with weak body parts

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Sun Mar 20 16:55:13 PDT 2011

Not true at all!

Unfortunately, I think Heights still has the wrong idea on tower
section lengths at 8 feet.

Universal uses 'almost' the same size welding rig, but makes their
tower sections 10 feet long.

I prefer a minimum number of 'joints' in the tower.

BOTH use excellent grade of STRONG aluminum at this time, unlike in
the distant past when softer (lawnchair?) aluminum was used for some
TV-type tower sections they made.

73
Don
N8DE