[TowerTalk] Grounding Question

Larry Libsch llibsch at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 25 06:08:55 PDT 2011

All -

     Our club is putting up a new shack. I have been reading Steve
Morris book "Up the Tower" and would like to emulate his "Single Point
Ground System." He emphasizes all antenna cable shields and earth
electrodes should be attached to a common point before the cables enter
the building. I must be misunderstanding  something . How do I attach my
coax shield to the outside common point and also attach it to my radio
inside the shack?

                                 K4KGG,    Larry