[TowerTalk] soldering radials - alternate solution

Clint Talmadge W5CPT w5cpt at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 27 08:21:08 PDT 2011

Every time this subject comes up I post this link - Another solution to
attaching radials -

http://www.w4nja.org/HomeBrew/KO4XJ-Vertical-Radial-Bracket-20091206.htm

I use one singular bar on my vertical and it provides a way to replace a
radial without dragging out the torch and liquid tape (my old way).

Clint Talmadge - W5CPT