[TowerTalk] RE...I.C.E

EZ Rhino ezrhino at fastmovers.biz
Wed Mar 30 07:10:25 PDT 2011

I have been trying to get a hold of Mike, or anyone else there for that matter, for the past 8 months.  No kidding.  He wouldn't answer the phone, reply to emails, or faxes.  Maybe he was in poor health and was gone most of the time?   I don't know if this was a one man operation or if he had other employees; I hope ICE will continue...I'd even consider taking it over.  If anyone has more details on the company email me direct.

Chris
KF7P