[TowerTalk] RE...I.C.E

krishna kanakasapapathi kkanakas at cisco.com
Thu Mar 31 06:03:14 PDT 2011

I just wanted to state about my experience with ICE.
I needed several BP filters along with the Rx filter(to protect the
front end) to take along for VU4PB.
I got in touch with Mike and left a message.

Mike called me back, took the order. I was not able to reach anyone in
the one week after placing
the order, but to my pleasant surprise, i saw the box arrive with
everything that i had asked for in just over a week.
I sent a thank you email which was promptly replied by Tom in their
office. So, in short i think they
are doing what they can do given that they are a lean outfit.

The filters did very well.

73s
krish
w4vku