[TowerTalk] SteppIR DB-36 Dream Beam for Sale by W7UA

Vic Watkins vic.watkins at q.com
Thu May 5 19:24:07 PDT 2011

I understand that "for sale" is not the primary purpose of this group,
but a fellow I've come to know needs to let folks know he has a SteppIR
DB-36 for sale, as the result of the loss of his wife.

The original add is on QTH at "http://swap.qth.com/index.php" under
ANTENNAS - HF and *STEPPIR DB-36 DREAM BEAM.
*Here is a copy of the ad:

    Brand NEW, Never in air. Assembled, tested, but never put up. ALL
    extras, including 80 meter dipole, 6meter extra elements, 200' 20
    conductor cable, tuning relay, newest controller, wiring box. 6
    elem. on 6meters, 4 on 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 3 elements on 30 & 40.
    All paperwork, boxes, instructions, catinaries for ALL 30-40
    elements. SteppIR will start new warranty for buyer. 5500.00 picked
    up in Carson City, Nevada, 250.00 more to deliver within 300 miles,
    and help with set up. Pat, W7UA, wife passed away & must down size.
    (775)884-4482, or (775) 888-9808 eves, pbcc at att.net Postal
    M.O.'s, Paypal + 3%. I have nearly 7K invested. My loss, your gain.
    pix. available.
    Listing #909208 - Submitted on 05/04/11 by Callsign W7UA
    <http://www.qth.com/callsign.php?cs=W7UA>

In addition, Pat has the following for sale as well:

I just traded some stuff for a 2X8877 home brew amplifier, which
I will NEVER use, but I thought I could sell that easier than what I traded
for it. I can provide pix, and am asking 4K for it. It is in a rack mount
about 40" tall, 24" wide. On casters, 230/240 volt single phase, 2 eimac
nearly new tubes, peter dahl xfmr. Vac variable, and roller inductor, vac.
Input and output relays. Nice professional unit. Pickup, or buyer pays
shipping and crating, or could deliver for a price. Thanks, Pat, W7UA

Pat's email is pbcc at att.net.

73,
Vic  Watkins
W7VLW