[TowerTalk] Help ID 4 El 2 Mtr Beam

Jack Brindle jackbrindle at earthlink.net
Mon May 9 13:17:35 PDT 2011

Look up the Cushcraft A147-4. I had one many years ago - it worked
quite well.
Cushcraft also had a horizontal plane 2-meter antenna that was
identical except for the mounting - I believe it may have been the
A144-4.

Cushcraft and HyGain also had 3-element 2 meter beams that were quite
popular.

Jack Brindle, W6FB