[TowerTalk] Vertical with 1 radial

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu May 12 14:45:29 PDT 2011

It is clearly only additional ground return loss that is giving that
effect.  You could achieve the same broadbanding effect except with
uniform directivity by just putting a 17 ohm resistor in series with the
feedpoint ... although I suppose the point could be made that dirt makes
a cheaper dummy load than a high power resistor.

73,
Dave   AB7E