[TowerTalk] step ir vs zero five

Mike hinrgdj at centurylink.net
Sat May 14 14:30:23 PDT 2011

You can try adding an inductor to ground w/taps from the bottom of the 43ft
vertical to your radial plate and pick down from the top from the radiator
and from the bottom up for a match if 43ft looks -j at the frequency you
want. I've had good luck on 75 and 20M with this approach, not needing a
tuner at all. Just the hassle of moving a few wires.

Mike, K4EAR