[TowerTalk] Glen Martin Engineering Tower and Hazer

Larry Yates larry_d_yates at bellsouth.net
Sat May 14 18:18:32 PDT 2011

I am really considering buying either a 50 or 60 foot Glen Martin tower and Hazer.  Is there anyone on TowerTalk had one, know of someone who had one or is using one now.  I am getting too old (or I am too old by the xyl ) to climb and I don't want to hire it done.  This will probably be my last setup for antennas and I want to make the most of it. I thought this would be a great way to play around with antennas, repair them and general experimentation.

Thanks and 73s
Larry
WA4PMA