[TowerTalk] Copper Pipe Ground Rods - Driving them in - How ?

Dan Bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 05:28:31 PDT 2011

Ok , I have most of my ground system planned out , my plan is to use copper pipe
(type "L") and silver solder flashing to them from the tower etc...  my issue is
how in the world do you guys drive copper pipe into the ground , I have access
to a 1/2" hammer drill , but , the pipe is too large for that , I am going to
check into a ground rod bit for it , but , I am still not so sure if that will
work.

Suggestions ??

Dan N8DCJ