[TowerTalk] How To Avoid Telescoping Mast Colapse

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Nov 16 10:15:37 PST 2011

You could also just buy or make the S9 31ft vertical with a 4:1 unun it
will work on 40-10 with a tuner.  If you just want 40, then extend the
wire out the top a couple of feet.   Toss some radials on the ground and
be done.

Mike W0MU

J6M CQ WW DX CW Contest 2011
J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011