[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 105, Issue 62

Mahlon Haunschild mahlonhaunschild at cox.net
Sat Oct 1 08:23:20 PDT 2011

Tonno,

Aviation headsets have microphones that are designed to work with
aviation-standard mic inputs, which are designed to work with carbon
microphones.

A while back QST "Hints and Kinks" had an article on adapting aviation
headsets to ham gear.  Write to me off-list if you can't find it.

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ