[TowerTalk] interaction between 15mono and tribander

Felipe J. Hernandez fhdez at vpnet.net
Fri Oct 7 19:47:20 PDT 2011

Yes there are 2 ef515 going on the tower one at 100ft and the other at 70ft
I was thinking of setting up the skyhawk at the 90 ft level.

I think its too close for confort, I would rather not do it, because I may
end up
Messing up the stack and I don't have time to experiment.. the contest is in
a few weeks.

73's

Felipe