[TowerTalk] interaction between 15mono and tribander

Felipe J. Hernandez felipe at np4z.com
Sat Oct 8 07:19:10 PDT 2011

The Idea was to have a tribander in each tower, in the other tower
There will be a stack for 20 at 118'/90 ft and a c3 at 50 ft.
Since the c3 is small it fits fine between the guys but in the 15 mtrs tower
I don't have
Room to fit the tribander since the skyhawk is considerably larger.

I just hate to leave out such an incredible performer, this is the original
(wa3fet)
Skyhawk design.

Back to the drawing board.

Thanks