[TowerTalk] Solid copper ground wire supplier

AI4WM Bill ai4wm at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 17:30:47 PDT 2011

Wes Bell Electronics:

https://wesbellwireandcable.com/Bare_Tinned_Copper.html

73,

Bill

AI4WM

--- On Tue, 10/11/11, Tony <dxdx at optonline.net> wrote:

From: Tony <dxdx at optonline.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Solid copper ground wire supplier
To: towertalk at contesting.com
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2011, 5:28 AM

All,

I need ground wire for my tower and was wondering if someone could
recommend an online supplier? The TT archives suggest heavy gauge solid
copper and that's what I intend to install. The local stores I've
checked have stranded only. One supplier suggested tinned solid to
extend the life of the wire which, he says, adds pennies to the price.
It sounds like a good idea, but I've never heard anyone mention tinned
wire for tower grounding before.

Tony